Sunday 2 November 2008

self evaluation

Attainment - 2, i chose this level becaue i try to work to best of my ability when i am in lessons, and if i have missed lessons i make sure that i catch up on my work.

Effort- 2, because i do my work independantly, how ever if i don't understad, i don't hesitate to ask for help, and i do my work as neatly and promptly as possible.

Punctuality- 3, There are a few lessons that i have failed to attend, or come late to.

Submission and quality of work- 2, i am satisfied with all of my home work, and the work on my blog, because i have put alot of effort in to them.

Ability to work independantly- 2 all my work done at home is work that i have don emy self, and i have done that succesfuly, how ever we havn't done alot of indpendant work in class so i havent been given the chance to show this.

Quality of writing- 2, the quality of my writing is good, because i use diffrent type of language when nessecery- i.e formal, informal, meida language ect..

Media Folder- 2, the work for mr. bush and ms.holiday, are in seperate parts of my folder, all of my work is in correct oder, according to the date, all of my hand outs are in plastic wallest in my folder in make sure that i dont lose them

Oral Contribution in class- 1 i tend to involve myself in class discusions and out my view forward, i also listen carefully to others opinions and what they have to say.

www- I try to work to the best of my ability, i contribute in class when i can, and i work well in groups and have a good undertsanding of what is being tought in lessons.

ebi- I come to all lessons, and on time, also i should plan my folder out a bit more, by seperating my work in print and e-media.

1 comment:

Sneh Gosai :P said...

really good...lol...i didnt know what to do...buu i understand now lol...x